外貿英語之付款 (一)

Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.

這個月末以前應該付款。

It's convenient to make payment in p" />

a级黄色视频|无码黄片电影|成人片黄色|久久国产精品久久久久久电车|a操逼片

外貿課堂 外貿網站 外貿SEO 付費廣告 社交營銷 外貿營銷 外貿推廣 外貿知識 外貿政策 外貿百科
當前位置:首頁 > 外貿課堂 > 外貿推廣 > 外貿業務員不得不知道的外貿英語縮寫及表達(下)

外貿業務員不得不知道的外貿英語縮寫及表達(下)

今天接著來說常見的外貿英語縮寫及表達!承接昨天的話題

外貿英語之付款 (一)

Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.

這個月末以前應該付款。

It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英鎊付款較方便。

Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

至于付款,我們已同意用美圓,對嗎?

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日圓付款可能會有困難。

We can't accept payment on deferred terms.

我們不能接受延期付款。

What's your reason for the refusal of payment?

你們拒付的理由是什么?

Collection is not paid.

托收款未得照付。

We don't think you'll refuse to pay.

我們相信你們不會拒付。

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

銀行只接受一次拒付。

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息。

We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

見不到貨物裝船單據,我們不付款。

We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我們擔心市場價格下跌會引起拒付。

Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果單據有問題,當然可以提出拒付。

The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

設備以我們工廠生產的產品分期償還。

外貿英語之付款 (二)

Now we have settled the terms of payment.

現在我們已經談妥了付款條件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我們今天談談付款條件怎么樣?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。

We can't accept any other terms of payment.

我們不能接受其他的付款條件。

If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.

如果你們不能靈活些,我們將不接受此種付款方式。

payment terms 支付條件,付款方式

the mode of payment 付款方式

flexible 靈活的,多變的

外貿英語之付款 (三)

Please protect our draft on presentation.

請見票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

你方的匯票見票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.

匯票已經在紐約貼現。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

我們的第三十六號匯票被拒付了。

The draft has not been collected.

匯票之款尚未收進。

We'll be unable to meet these draft.

我們無力兌付這些匯票。

We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。

We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.

匯票已經交銀行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.

您就當作有信用證一樣,向我開匯票托收。

We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.

我們將匯票交中國銀行按跟單托收。

We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.

我們將按托收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。

We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.

我們要開立一張以新加坡出口銀行為收款人的即期匯票。

We've already remitted the amount by cheque.

我們已經將款以支票匯出。













外貿英語之合同 (一)

We'll have the contract ready for signature.

我們應準備好合同待簽字。

We signed a contract for medicines.

我們簽訂了一份藥品合同。

Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.

張先生代表中國絲綢進出口總公司在合同上簽了字。

A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.

中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。

It was because of you that we landed the contract.

因為有了你,我們才簽了那份合同。

We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.

由于我們報價低,他們和我們簽了合同。

Are we anywhere near a contract yet?

我們可以(接近于)簽合同了嗎?

We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.(“principals” refers to the “seller” and the “buyer”)

當我們作為貨主時都要簽訂合同。(這里的“貨主”指合同中的賣方和買方)

I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

我們知道我們(賣方)應該擬出一份合同,買方必須簽署合同。

We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.

我們同時簽兩個合同,一是牛羊肉的銷售(出口)合同,另一個是等額的棉花購買(進口)合同。

We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.

我們都想簽合同,因此雙方都要做些讓步。

We are here to discuss a new contract with you.

我們來這里和您談談訂一份新合同的問題。

Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.

歐文們現有合同快要期滿了,需要再談一個新合同。

We can repeat the contract on the same terms.

我們可以按同樣條件再訂一個合同。

A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.

老合同中的一些供貨問題必須盡快解決。

We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.

我們應該清理一下老合同中出現的問題。

Do you always make out a contract for every deal?

每筆交易都需要訂一份合同嗎?

As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.

根據合同規定,工廠的建設正在進行中。

外貿英語之合同 (二)

Look at this contract.

請看這份合同。

These are two originals of the contract we prepared.

這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。

We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.

附上我們第45號銷售合同一式兩份。

The copy of our contract will be returned.

合同的副本將被歸還。

This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen.

這是一份250噸花生的合同,價格為每公噸哥本哈根成本加運費價1800元。

May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?

請您看看合同一般條款的第五條。

May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping……)?

請您看看合同中有關包裝(裝運)的規定。

You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract.

每筆合同中都應該提到的商品的性能說明、數量和單價。

What are the main clauses in the contract?

合同中的主要條款有哪些?

There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause……)

這是合同中的一項仲裁條款。(或:保險條款,檢驗條款,裝運條款等)

Payment terms are important in a contract too, aren't they?

合同中的付款條件也很重要,對嗎?

We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我們按合同條款交貨。

I'm sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

我保證我們能按合同規定如期裝船。

We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我們真誠希望質量、數量都與合同規定相吻合。

All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous contract number C70064.

所有條款與我們過去簽的第C70064號合同規定的各項條款相同。

The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.

合同規定如果供貨商延誤交貨期,將被罰款。

When the goods aren't up to specification stated in the contract, there is also a penalty for poor quality.

如果所交貨物與合同所規定規格不符,還有品質惡劣罰款。

外貿英語之合同 (三)

The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.

合同已于今日生效,我們不能反悔了

Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.

合同一經中國政府批準,對雙方就有了法律約束力。

We have to hold you to the contract.

我們不得不要求你們按合同辦事。

You must put their rights and interest into a contract.

你們必須把他們的權益訂在合同中。

We always carry out the terms o four contract to the letter and stand by what we say.

我們堅持重合同,守信用。

It's clearly a breach of contract.

這顯然是違反了合同。

Any deviation from the contract will be unfavourable.

任何違反合同之事都是不利的。

The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

買主有權撤消合同。

You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.

你們沒有正當理由背棄合同。

In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方不執行合同,另一方有權撤消該合同。

Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?

你是否擔心我們不履行合同或者拒不付款?

You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.

如果沒有事先征得我們同意,你們不能取消合同。

This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.

合同一經雙方簽定即生效。

Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.

合同一旦確定就應嚴格執行。













外貿英語之包裝 (一)

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

下面我想提出包裝問題討論一下。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我很想聽聽你們就包裝問題發表意見。

You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right?

您想了解藥品的包裝情況,對嗎?

Please make an offer indicating the packing.

請報價并說明包裝情況。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

你們對包裝的意見將轉達給廠商。

We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.

我們已經通知廠商按你們的要求包裝。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包裝直接關系到產品的銷售。

Packing also effects the reputation of our products.

包裝也影響產品的聲譽。

A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.

醒目的包裝有助于我們推銷產品。

Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

買方很注意包裝的情況。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

我相信新包裝定會使您的客戶滿意。

Different articles require different packing.

不同商品需要不同的包裝。

Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.

包裝費用一般由買方負擔。

Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.

包裝費用占貨物總值的百分之三。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

一般地,合同價格中已經包括了包裝費用。

The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.

機器包裝必須防濕、防潮、防銹、防震。

We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.

我們同意關于包裝和運輸嘜頭的條款。

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.

由于輪船兩天后就起航,我們來不及更換包裝。

外貿英語之包裝 (二)

What do you think of the packing for fireworks?

您認為禮花怎樣包裝?

The packings are in good (bad) order.

包裝完好無損(破損)。

The packages are intact. The packing is beautiful.

包裝完好無損,很美觀。

These marten overcoats are tastefully packed.

這批貂皮大衣的包裝十分精美。

I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.

您一定發現我們產品的包裝美觀講究。

Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.

我們的包裝可以與日本同行相比美。

The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.

獨特的包裝將有助于我們推銷這些藥品。

The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.

包裝必須十分堅固,以承受粗率的搬運。

We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.

我們已經特意加固包裝,以便使貨物萬一遭到的損壞減小到最低程度。

These goods didn't sell well merely because of the poor packing.

這些產品由于包裝不好影響了銷售。

外貿英語之包裝 (三)

We agree to use cartons for outer packing.

我們同意用紙箱做外包裝。

Could you use cardboard boxes?

你們用硬紙板箱包裝嗎?

It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.

使用木箱包裝成本會高些。

The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.

布匹在裝入木箱以前要用牛皮紙包好。

Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.

每個丸藥裝入小盒后用蠟密封好。

We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.

我們一紙箱裝兩打,每箱毛重25公斤。

Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.

10支裝入一小盒,100盒裝入一個紙箱。

This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing.

人們不輕易使用這種包裝。

No charge will be allowed for packages.

包裝容器不收費。

The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used.

此箱堅固,使用了足夠的包裝材料。

I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

我擔心遠洋運輸用紙箱不結實。

Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.

使用硬紙箱包裝這批襯衣可以節省運費。

We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.

我們主張用小容器包裝這批貨。

We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.

每個箱角都用金屬角加固。

Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.

箱子里墊有泡沫塑料以免貨物受壓。

The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.

罐裝貨物在紙箱里,外面加兩道箍。

You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.

你們必須用鐵箍加固包裝。

The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped.

貨物應該用堅固的出口木箱包裝,并且牢牢加箍。

Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons.

襯衣應放在內襯塑料防水的箱子里。

We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt.

每件襯衣都用聚乙烯袋包裝。

上一篇:外貿seo網站建設怎么做

下一篇:深圳國際物流公司哪家比較好?


相關文章:

杭州市濱江區偉業路3號

業務熱線(微信同號):18143453325

業務郵箱:2848414880@qq.com

業務QQ:2848414880

目標:致力于幫助中國企業出海淘金

使命:為國內企業跨境出海提供動力支持

愿景:打造用戶期待和尊重的外貿服務商

Copy © 外貿巴巴 www.askpx.com 版權所有備案號:浙ICP備18013128號-2
国产精品电影久久久| 黄色免費網絡一级AⅤ| 真实男女毛片视频在线观看| 99久久乱码青青草电影| 天天草天天爽日韩操在线视频| 国产色情在线免费视频 | 亚洲情侣网站欧美视频黄色片 | 一级片手机在线观看视频| 亚洲综合免费观看| 欧美高清成人影片资源| 无码精品国产无遮挡在线观看| 中曰韩一级视频在线| 爱视频免费日韩欧| 亚洲无码电影视频| 在线观看免费av不卡| 美女成人久香蕉视频一区| 婷婷六月网站伊人在线网站| 免费日b大全干婷婷在线| 成人a小视频操美女Av| 日a在线播放国产熟妇性爱网| 成人在线超碰91色五月| 婷婷五月丁香六月社区| 亚洲欧洲成人无码免费| 日本免费A图欧美三级片福利| 日本人人干在线小视频| 嫩草91动漫三区四区色| 日韩一级黄片日韩一级AV| 国产免费淫秽视频| 亚州欧美大片一级毛| 国内少妇福利一区| 午夜福利欧美亚洲日韩免费| 日本美女A片视频| 亚洲欧美美洲无码精品Ⅴa| 乱伦av天堂久热网站| 丁香五月黄色色电影毛片| 日韩激情图片一区二区三区粉嫩| 外国小黄片视频免费| 无码视频一卡二卡| 免费无码在线a青草视频网| 中国国产高跟鞋大黄片| 午夜一区二区免费|