(1) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有無的基礎上與貴司建立業務關系
(2) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
為了能在貴國拓寬我方的出口業務,我們希望能與你們直接建立業務關系
(3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us
我們希望雙方能建立互惠的貿易關系
(4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations
希望我們之間友好的業務關系得到進一步的發展
(5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
我方希望能夠繼續同貴方保持大量的業務往來
(6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon
我方期待盡快收到貴方的報價
(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost
希望貴方能從這一降價中看出我方真的在盡最大的努力
(8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我們希望盡早與你方洽談業務
(9) We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能與貴方達成皮鞋貿易
(10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我們盼望早日得到你方的答復,并相信通過相互合作,我們不久即可達成這筆交易
(11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon
希望我們有合作機會,并靜候您的佳音
(12) I hope that we can cooperate happily
希望我們合作愉快
(13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation
希望我們能繼續合作
(14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我們真心地希望這次交易能使我們雙方都能滿意
(15) We hope that this market trend will continue
我方希望這種市場趨勢能繼續發展下去