2、I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.
  我知道平安險不包括消費品的種種損失。
3、I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks t" />

a级黄色视频|无码黄片电影|成人片黄色|久久国产精品久久久久久电车|a操逼片

外貿課堂 外貿網站 外貿SEO 付費廣告 社交營銷 外貿營銷 外貿推廣 外貿知識 外貿政策 外貿百科
當前位置:首頁 > 外貿課堂 > 外貿知識 > 2011年外貿英語實用短句之外貿保險篇

2011年外貿英語實用短句之外貿保險篇

 我將為貨物投保平安險。
2、I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.
  我知道平安險不包括消費品的種種損失。
3、I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A..
  我認為水漬險承保的范圍并不比平安險的范圍寬。
4、Free from Particular Average is good enough.
  只保平安險就可以了。
5、The goods are to be insured F.P.A.
  這批貨需投保平安險。
6、What you've covered is Leakage.
  你所投保的是滲漏險。
7、Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?
  您為什么不想投保破碎險呢?
8、W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.
  針對這種性質的貨物只保水漬險是不夠的,請加保偷盜提貨不成險。
9、Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?
  您不想保水漬險和附加破碎險嗎?
10、Not every breakage is a particular average.
  并不是所有的破碎險都屬于單獨海損。
11、The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.
  投保的險別為水漬險加破碎險。
12、Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover.
  顯然,你不想保綜合險。
13、An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it?
  一份綜合險保單保所有的險,是嗎?
14、We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.
  我們想為這批瓷器投保綜合險。
15、Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.
  請將這批貨物運輸險費用為人民幣5000元。
16、We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.
  我們已經將這些貨物按發票金額加百分之十投保綜合險。
17、An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.
  平安險只有在發生較小危險時才給保全部損失險。
18、The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.
  平安險不包括單獨海損性質的部分損失。
19、A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.
  水漬險在任何情況下都給保部分損失險。 來源:報關員培訓網
20、As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoice value. If coverage against other risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for the buyer's account.
  按照我們的慣例,只保基本險,按發票金額110%投保。如果要加保其它險別,例如破碎險、滲漏險、盜竊遺失險、鉤損和污染險等,額外保險費用由買方負擔。



上一篇:2011年外貿英語常用語句大全


相關文章:

杭州市濱江區偉業路3號

業務熱線(微信同號):18143453325

業務郵箱:2848414880@qq.com

業務QQ:2848414880

目標:致力于幫助中國企業出海淘金

使命:為國內企業跨境出海提供動力支持

愿景:打造用戶期待和尊重的外貿服務商

Copy © 外貿巴巴 www.askpx.com 版權所有備案號:浙ICP備18013128號-2
精品美女一区二区三区网| A片免费在线观看网址| 无码少妇一二三四免费| 欧美人妻中文字幕| 韩国一级片免费看| AB黄色曰逼视频| 国产香蕉操在线啪| 亚洲AV无码成人黄在线| 黄色电影免费片日本大片| 蜜桃视频自拍偷拍| 全国黄色视频欧美AAA毛片| 天天拍天天透国产性在线视频| 亚洲 欧洲 一区 二区| 欧韩精品一区99偷拍| 韩国AV一级久久蜜| 国产女人高潮毛片| 日本免费三片在线播放| 欧洲无码一区二区视频在线亚洲| 韩日电影人人操免费av在| 国产啊啊啊啊无码成人网 | 99riAV1国产精品一区| 日本A∨码与亚洲| 2021AV在线| 老司机精品视频日韩无码| 最新日韩在线激情视频| 超碰在线97打不开| 中文亚洲AV片不卡在线观看| 91黄sh电影伊人高清丝袜网| 午夜AV成人欧美日韩国产的| 无码综合久久美女A片视频| 99热久久精里都是精品6的优势| 操她奶高清有码不卡| 免费AV麻豆网址| 中文AV熟女诱惑| 成人av在线直播| 亚洲免费成人在钱| 亚洲欧洲日韩不良视频| 国产99久久视频播放| 特黄AAAAAAA免费无码| 超碰精品在线亚洲| 黄色视频人兽在线观看|