我們已將一千箱啤酒按發票金額的百分之一百一十投保一切險。

2. If you desire us to insure against a" />

a级黄色视频|无码黄片电影|成人片黄色|久久国产精品久久久久久电车|a操逼片

外貿課堂 外貿網站 外貿SEO 付費廣告 社交營銷 外貿營銷 外貿推廣 外貿知識 外貿政策 外貿百科
當前位置:首頁 > 外貿課堂 > 外貿知識 > 外貿英語:關于保險的部分匯總

外貿英語:關于保險的部分匯總

1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks.

我們已將一千箱啤酒按發票金額的百分之一百一十投保一切險。

2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.

如你想投保特殊險別,將向你收取額外保費。

3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.

該險別的保險費是百分之零點二五。

4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.

保險公司保這種險有百分之五的免賠額。

5. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to have them insured.

貨船裝船后,你必須找保險公司為貨物投保。

6. We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free of Particular Average (F. P.A.), With Particular Average (W.P.A.), All Risks and Extraneous Risks.

我們可以承保海洋運輸的所有險別,如:平安險、水漬險、一切險 和附加險。

7. W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment.

貴方貨物適合于投保水漬險及破碎險。

8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.

保險費是根據投保險別的保險費率計算的。

9. They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured.

他們將根據所投保的險別,對損失負責賠償。

10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

我們可以辦理海運、陸運和空運的所有險別。

11. We won’t have such a risk included, as it is not stipulated in the Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses.

我們不能投保此項險別,因為海洋運輸條款中沒有包括這一險別。

12. Do you cover risk other than W.P.A. and War Risk?

除了水漬險和戰爭險外,你們還保其他險嗎?

13. As a rule, the extra premium involved will be for buyer’s account.

按常規,額外保險費應由買方負責。

14. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.

請注意我們的保險范圍只是發票金額的百分之一百一十。

15. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of the insurance?

保險責任的起訖期限有多長?

16. We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouse clause that is commonly used in international insurance.

我們采用國際保險中常用的“倉至倉”的責任條款。

17. According to international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless the buyers call for them.

按照國際慣例,我們不投保這些險別,除非買主提出要求投保。

18. Breakage is a special risk, for which an extra premium will have to be charged.

破碎險是一種特別險,需收取額外保險費。

19. Because they aren’t delicate goods and not likely to be damaged on the voyage.

因為這些不是易碎易損的貨物,航行中不大可能被損壞。

上一篇:合同的標的專業詞匯


相關文章:

杭州市濱江區偉業路3號

業務熱線(微信同號):18143453325

業務郵箱:2848414880@qq.com

業務QQ:2848414880

目標:致力于幫助中國企業出海淘金

使命:為國內企業跨境出海提供動力支持

愿景:打造用戶期待和尊重的外貿服務商

Copy © 外貿巴巴 www.askpx.com 版權所有備案號:浙ICP備18013128號-2
成人黄片在线视频| 我和少妇的性爱视频| 激情婷婷社区五月天无码| 久久精品A毛片平台| 亚色中文在线观看AV| 日本无码精品视频| 欧美成人视频一区二区三区免费| 黄色AV成人深爱综合网| 欧美亚洲永久电影三级成人| 欧美国产精品极品免视能看| 一级黄片一级黄片一级黄片| 爱爱av短片看顶级黄片| 中文激情欧美激情| 美女黄色一级丝袜第一页| 亚洲A V日韩A v无码久久久| 久草精品视频在线播放| 亚洲黄色在线观看视频| 日韩一级电影A片| 曰本A片一,二,三区| 69AV视频在线| 91久久精品久久一级片| 国产精品日本在线观看| 国精产品一区一区三区苹果店| 久久福利视频导航| A级免费视频伊人成人在线| 亚洲天堂无码性爱| AV婷婷五月超碰在12| 91免费强奸网站| 黄片高清无码青草视频在线| 久久深夜福利99视频黄| 无字幕免费看A片AAA毛片| 国产无码电影下载| 成人免费久久超碰手机在线| 国产日韩另类成人无码| 亚洲欧洲国产AV| 免费观看A极毛片| 色情一区二区三区免费看| 黄片可以的视频免费的| 美日一级无码片噜噜成人| 欧美一级特黄真人做受| 无码人气导航女性性生三级片|